Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sms Quotes 21-25

In the cruel world of love,
I've learned that promises aren't contracts...
Kisses aren't assurance...
Sweet words aren't guarantees...
Big hugs aren't bonds...
and that nothing is permanent in this life.
One day he's mine,
The next day he's gone.
Last night he was sweet,
The next morning he's insensitive.
Yesterday, I cried.
Tonight, I despair.
But tomorrow, I'll be strong.
I've tried so hard,
it still seems not enough...
Life is so unfair.

++++++++++

I am just like a great movie...
The problem is no matter how great a movie may be.
After the show,
Everybody leaves...

++++++++++

We may drift apart at some point in our lives
and eventually lose touch.
But you know what keeps me smiling?
Though i'm here, you're there...
No matter what will happen,
I know we'll always be good friends!

++++++++++

I asked for strength,
and God gave me difficulties to make me strong.
I asked for wisdom,
and God gave me problems to solve.
I asked for prosperity,
and God gave me brain and skills to work.
I asked for courage,
and God gave me danger to overcome.
I asked for love,
and God gave me troubled people to help.
I asked for favors,
and God gave me opportunities.

I received nothing I wanted,
But I received everyhing I needed...

++++++++++

You're sad because you can't have the one you love.
But what you don't realize
is that somebody else is in much deeper pain for not having you...

No comments: