Monday, December 22, 2008

Sms Quotes 26-30

Patience is not the ability to wait,
But the ability to keep a positive attitude while waiting.

++++++++++

Fulfillment doesn't mean achieving your highest dreas in life
But also living a life that has made the lives of others worth living.

++++++++++

I apologized the times I forget
to text you,
to greet you,
to ask if your OK,
but even sometimes I forget,
I'll never fail to keep you in my heart
and I'll be keeping you for a lifetime!

++++++++++

In life
Always remember one thing before doing something good or bad:
What you do is what defines you.

++++++++++

Keeping friendship with someone is a choice.
Keeping friendship with you is my own choice,
And I'm always glad and proud with the choice i made.
No regrets! I'm happy I met you!

No comments: