Sunday, November 9, 2008

SMS Quotes 11-15

Without a map I found you
Without a reason we became friends
So if you feel there's no one beside you
And everyone doesn't care
You'll see...
Without a clue, a map, or a reason
You'll find me!
Standing next to you!

++++++++++

I have come to realize that he's just a guy,
A great one, maybe but he's not mine...
I don't need to do things to make him love me.
'Cause if he wanted to,
He would...

++++++++++

I've never been brave in cupid's eyes...
I tend to hide what I really feel.
Pretend to be fine despite the pain deep within.
Now, I've realized...
"Nobody has the right to hurt me,
Unless I let them take away my happiness."

++++++++++

All my life, I've accepted everything 'cause I believe in this:
"Everything happens for a reason."
The hard part is:
"Finding out what the reason is."

++++++++++

"If we are patient in one moment of anger, we will escape a hundred days of sorrow."

No comments: