Tuesday, November 25, 2008

SMS Quotes 16-20

Love should never be a secret.
If you keep something as complicated as love stored up inside,
it will gonna make you sick.

++++++++++

Boy: I heard you found someone new...
Girl: Yes, and he's better than you.
Boy: Why? Can he make you smile and laugh like I do?
Girl: No... but he never makes me cry... like you do.

++++++++++

Sorry for the times I wasn't there.
Sorry if ever I failed to make you feel better.
Sorry if I can't always be a good listener.
But behind these imperfection,
I'm still your friend.
No explanation! :)

++++++++++

The muscles of our hands are made voluntary
So that we can control it by will...
At an early age, we're taught how to "close-open"
So that we'll learn to "hold on and let go"...

++++++++++

In this lifetime, you cannot avoid gossips and unkind words from other people.
I mean, whatever you do, you will never please everybody.
It is a universal precept and you cannot dodge it.
So quit trying.
Enjoy your life and let them be.
But remember: Don't resent the fact that people keep checking on you...
Besides, if you weren't worth anything
They wouldn't bother.

No comments: