Sunday, November 9, 2008

SMS Quotes 6-10

Kinda wondering why sunset is a lot colorful than the sunrise that just actually gives us light?
I guess it's the irony of life.
There's "good" in "goodbye."

++++++++++

Distance is not the reason to forget a special friend like you.
Through this text I wanna let you know that I always remember you and you're not forgotten wherever I go.

++++++++++

The secret of being YOUNG?
Sleep the right number of hours.
Go with the right crowd.
Eat the right food.
And
Tell the WRONG AGE!

++++++++++

If to souls are destined to fall in love,
They will meet at the crossroad of their lives.
If they fall in love but not meant for each other,
even if they are happy...
They are destined to fall apart...

++++++++++

It's hard to fall when your not sure if someone will catch you...
But isn't it wonderful when you fall, no one was there to catch you...
Yet someone was there to pick you up,
And say "I've fallen first..."

No comments: