Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine SMS - Quotes 36-40

I miss you when there’s no reason. How much more if there was?
I miss you when we talk, how much more if we don’t?
I miss you after we’re together, how much more if I see you never?
I miss you now, how much more later?
Happy Valentine’s Day!

++++++++++

You may not see me the way I see you.
You may not care for me the way I care for you.
You may feel nothing for me even if I fell so much for you.
And you may never ever love me even if I’ll always be here, loving you.
Happy Hearts Day!

++++++++++

You must be a thief because you stole my heart.
You must be tired because you are always running through my mind.
And maybe, I’m a bad shooter because I keep missing you.
Happy Valentine's Day!

++++++++++

Love doesn’t make the world go round.
Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
Happy Heart's Day!

++++++++++

My lips want to kiss you.
My eyes want to see you.
My hands want to touch you.
Every part of me wants you, maybe, because I was made just for you!
Happy Valentimes Day!

No comments: